Java Testing with JUnit 4
Time & Location
About the Course
This course will provide a solid grounding in using JUnit to test - and to improve the quality of - new and existing code bases. Students will learn to test with JUnit from the ground up, with examples from various types of applications and industries.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
This course is only for Java coders who have written ten or more Java classes.
• Getting Test Infected is a Cure, not a Disease
• Writing Automated JUnit Tests
• Common tests
• Organizing and building JUnit tests
• Managing test suites
• Working with test data
• Reporting JUnit results
• Troubleshooting and Extending JUnit
• Testing XML and JSON
• Using Mock Objects
• Simplifying with Spock
• Making Testing Part of the Build Process
• Refactoring and Retrofitting JUnit into an existing Application
• Best practices
• Past, Present and future: Course Summary
• Advanced Topics/Workshop
- Course Participants$1,295+$168.35 HST$1,295+$168.35 HST0$0